Tuesday, June 29, 2010

WELCOME NEW AND ADVANCED FIREARMS SHOOTERS

Welcome to this blog. My name is Anastasia Alidaan. Please feel free to peruse this blog, and email me with any questions. I am a certified and licensed Firearms Instructor in Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun by the National Rifle Association, and certified and licensed as a Concealed Handgun Instructor under the Texas Dept. of Public Safety. I also have Level III Security Training. I train people on close quarters firearms, mostly on handguns, but will expand our services to tactical rifle and tactical shotgun classes. Having taught for 10 years has given me a great platform in which to answer questions you may have as a beginning or advanced shooter. With nearly 20 years of experience with handguns, I bring much knowledge and skills that can be passed on to you to increase the probability of your survival in a gunfight. Along with my fellow instructors, former military trainer Bobby Lane, and former DEA chief instructor Bank Miller, we teach you techniques for safe and effective gun handling under stress. We also teach awareness levels which can help to prevent you from being in the wrong place and the wrong time. If you are a member of an organization, including law enforcement, and would like for me to do any handgun related presentations for your group, please feel free to share with me via email or telephone. It brings me great pleasure to educate the general public about firearms and help them to achieve a level of comfort with the one piece of equipment that could save their lives one day. I have written a handbook for new shooters. Please feel free to email me at precisiondefense@hotmail.com to order your copy. I look forward to training you well. Yours sincerely, Anastasia Courses Offered: Pistol Tactics 1 Pistol Tactics 2 Advanced Combat Pistol Tactics Tactical Shotgun 1 Advanced Tactical Shotgun Tactical Rifle 1 Advanced Tactical Rifle Private Lessons Concealed Handgun Classes Call or email for price list.

7 comments:

  1. Anastasia:

    What a privilege getting acquainted with you!! I enjoy your blog and learning about your future endeavors. Take care and I look forward to hearing back from you... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jim. You are a wonderful man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Anastasia:

    Really nice connecting with you earlier this week, what a pleasure catching up with you!! Thank you also for the generous comments here, you are a wonderful and unique woman as well. Hopefully we can speak again soon, take care...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a very good firearms tanning blog. I really appreciate you for this good work keeps it up. You can also find a very good blog at Boston Firearms Training Center.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Blog, I lost your card for further hand gun training. Is there a way to reach you? David Cunningham

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting to see you here again. I was looking for a place to practice shooting to get prepared for my German hunting exam and I found you.

    ReplyDelete